active duty, retired services, veterans, national guard, reservist,
federal employees and spouses
You Can't control the risks, but you can control the consequences
- Simplified Term- Starts at $2.50 month for $50,000
- TriCare Prime Supplemental Coverage – Starts at $11.78 month
- Safe Money Strategies- Cash accumulation protected plans
- Wills, POA’s & Estate Planning- Family Asset Protection
By enrolling in our Term Life Insurance plan you will have access to additional member benefits including:
|Up to Age 29||$5.00||$7.50||$10.00|
|30 - 34||$5.80||$8.70||$11.76|
|35 - 39||$6.20||$9.30||$12.40|
|40 - 44||$8.00||$12.00||$16.00|
|45 - 49||$10.00||$15.00||$20.00|
How can active and former military get affordable coverage? Don’t wait!
Life insurance underwriting rules could soon change, and your risk of coronavirus exposure will only increase with time.
The best time to apply is now:
1. When you don’t have any medical conditions that may put you at risk for coronavirus
2. When you are younger and healthier
3. When you are not going to be traveling to places where coronavirus has not yet peaked.
Term Insurance to age 90 is our most popular plan that offers protection to active duty, retired service members, veterans, National Guard, Reservist, Federal Employees. So whether you want to add to your SGLI, FEGLI or are looking for an affordable alternative to VGLI, Term Insurance 90 maybe right for you.